Obituary: Popular Isidingo Star 'Letti Matabane' Actress Lesego Motsepe has died



Lesego Motsepe

The actress best known for her role in South African soapie Isidingo; The Need as Letti Matabane died at about 11:00 CAT.

In 2011, Motsepe set tongues wagging when she publicly announced that she was HIV-positive.

"The virus lives in my blood, for 13 years I had known, and I wanted to use the opportunity god gave me to be a mentor to those who will be going through the same struggles I have gone through” .

Motsepe said in 2011 when she first public spoke about her HIV status.

Source: S.A. Media

Comments

Popular

GIDABUDAY KUHAMASISHA UJENZI WA KIJIJI CHA MICHEZO TANZANIA LENYE JINA YA MWANARIADHA MKONGWE BW.JOHN STEPHEN AKHWARI

Rio Olympics: Brazil win men's volleyball gold, GB's Joyce takes boxing silver – as it happened

Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt completes sprint double, Jade Jones retains taekwondo title

Rio Olympics: Swimmer Lochte apologises for 'robbery' saga